[RT] Re: TradeStation 2000i

Greetings Traders:

Does anyone come across a .dll for TradeStation 2000i that actually enables
it to do fibonacci PROJECTIONS?  I understand that I am able to set those
EXTERNAL retracement lines on the fib tool. But I thought it would be VERY
useful for fib traders  having the capability of performing the fib external
retracements and projections in the manner of Miner's Dynamic Traders'
software or Reuters RGpro (Reuters Graphic Pro).  Regards

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!