RE: [RT] Re: GEN: FOMC - Gunning the Stops

To understand when and why FIXED STOPS can really screw a trader,
today's e-mini action around 2:30 EST was a perfect example.
1141.50 was hit during the range expansion......and it was "just" below the
opening price of the day.
Longs with a tight stop would have been gone.
Coincidence ?

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2vN8tD/_pSDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM