RE: [RT] RT: GEN: FOMC

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Interesting how phrases like "daisy cutter" makes it into mainstream
language. That phrase 45 days ago would have ment something
else.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
think that we may be "sucked" twice one to shake out the bears and then one to
shake out the bulls before going higher into the end of the week. I lot of puts
would like to see the mkt rally for just a couple of more days. full moon, 180
days off march lows ect

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Michael Ferguson
  [mailto:wl7bdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 12:32
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] RT: GEN:
  FOMCthis enthsiasm may be unwarrented if past
  behavior is any indication offuture events; as I recall, the game is to
  suck in as many bulls as possibleand nail 'em with a daisy cutter on the
  announcement spike.anyone in the
  pool?MichaelTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor