[RT] GEN: INTRUST: O'MALLEY HEARINGS & CLASS ACTION

From: <A
href="mailto:chmeyer@xxxxxxxx"; title=chmeyer@xxxxxxxx>charles meyer
To: INTRUST MONEY MANAGERS
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 4:46 PM
Subject: INTRUST: O'MALLEY HEARINGS & CLASS ACTION

----- Original Message -----
From: <A
href="mailto:bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"; title=bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Benjamin Schwartzman

To: charles
meyer
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: InTrust class action

Charles,
    I have not yet
heard anything on a follow-up to the O'Malley hearings.  I feel that you
are predominantly correct in your assessment that very little of substance will
be generated in the form of help to Intrust victims.  O'Malley did command
OBRE to draft and submit to him a response to the charges against it and the
arguments that it was derelict in its duties, and this may be of benefit to
us.  However, as far as I know (and we have been keeping tabs) this
response has not been received to date.

    I'll certainly let
you know if we hear of anything on this front.  As for news on our case,
I'm happy to let you know that the Court is going to deny all of the State's
motion for delays, and in the next few weeks will probably be entering an agreed
order certifying our case as a class action.  If you have any questions
regarding these developments, feel free to contact me.

    By the way,
thank-you for keeping me on your e-mail list.  I appreciate your
updates.  Take care.

Benjamin Schwartzman
The Grant Law Firm

<BLOCKQUOTE