Re: [RT] The Case for the Bulls

Don,
There are many possibilities (even an ABC or Big wave A?).

One way to "qualify it" would be to do a 1.0, 1.618 (and 2.618 might as
well) expansion (vertical height) to see where this "third wave" falls and
to see if it has gone past the 1.0?

If not to 1.0 (which visually it appears it is not) then it is a wave 3 or C
and not qualifiable yet, too early?

If past 1.618 I would agree it is impulsive (not corrective) or a wave 3.

Between the two, still in the questionable area for either?  Keep in mind,
wave 3's only end between 1.0 and 1.6 15% of the time (I use 1.6 so it does
not include 1.618) and 75% of the time wave 3's end between 1.618 and 2.618
(greater than 2.618 8% of the time, les than 1.0 2% FYI).

That is the analysis without using any thing else.

Now is "add the 5/35 oscillator" to put a count to it (I am using "localized
count" from the low) another picture appears? A five wave structure with a
wave 4 flat.

So it can be a Big wave 1, or a Big wave A (wave A's have either a 3 wave or
5 wave internal count). It is interesting to see the wave 5 target range has
been reached.  Could be that correct many are looking for is setting up?

So assigning counts without looking at the internal momentum of the move can
be dangerous and lead one potentially to the wrong conclusion if you are
"just" visually counting?

(Although your appears to be a tick chart , my 60min S&P cash looks
similar).
don ewers