RE: [RT] Continuous Futures Charts

The technique I use when backtesting with non-adjusted contract data is to
create a boolean variable to close and then later reopen those positions
when the contract Rollover date has been hit.
The below assumes DAILY data bars.
This eliminates the false profits accrued from the premium difference of the
new contract month.

{are we in a position at the date of rollover ?}
Rollover_hit = date=rollover_date and marketposition<>0;
If Rollover_hit then Begin
	oldposit = marketposition; {remember the position}
	exitlong("XrollL") at close; {get out}
	exitshort("XrollS") at close;
End;
delay = 2; {wait x # of days}
if Rollover_hit[delay] then Begin
	if oldposit=1 then Buy("ERollL") at close; {get back in}
	if oldposit=-1 then Sell("ERollS") At close;
	Rollover_hit=false; {reset the boolean}
End;

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help