RE: [RT] RT: GEN: Eliot Who ?

I have
used Elliott some on very short time pds. and agree w/ don that many fail.
What I have found successful is to not try to apply Elliott all the time but to
wait until a pattern is clear. This will yield a number of good trades a day but
again like don who wants to watch every 5 or 6 min. bars (I have found that I
need to look at a chart about every 5-8 bars)

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 6:31
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] RT:
  GEN: Eliot Who ?If one "really" wants to stretch EW .
  . . try wave 1 (starts before 14:02),ends about14:02 . . . wave 2 is
  (after 14:02) . . .then count out minor 1 of3, minor 2 of 3, minor 3 of 4,
  minor 4 of 3, minor 5 of 3 . . . . then anwave 4 (between 14:30 - 15:02) .
  . . then wave 1:5, wave 2:5 (about 15:02),wave 3:5 . . .?But who
  wants to trade that way, not me?For as many as these patterns that
  work "short term" as many as fail.  Justbeing honest folks . .
  .don ewers----- Original Message -----From: "M. Simms"
  <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 4:56
  PMSubject: RE: [RT] RT: GEN: Eliot Who ?> Looks like 1 or 5
  minute bars.......> but wow, just LOOKING at that chart shows a pretty
  easy-to-spot 5 WAVE> rally.> I think this count conforms to all
  of the rules....at least the longerwave> three that is important
  appears to be adhering properly.>>> > -----Original
  Message-----> > From: Michael Ferguson
  [mailto:wl7bdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]> > Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001
  4:27 PM> > To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Subject:
  [RT] RT: GEN: Eliot Who ?> >> >> > would someone
  help me with the count for this rally? maybe a-get> > gets it?
  or> > b-get even.> >> > just wonder if there is
  a count that I am missing, or it's just ano-count> >
  account> >> > or none of the above> >>
  email to:> > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  subject to<A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>