SPAM ALERT. Re: [RT] Calm

You are calm while you spam.

You will be more calm when you are removed from this list.

-Neal.

At 04:39 PM 12/7/2001 +0000, you wrote:
Joe,

On Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:58:55 -0500 you wrote:
From: "Joe Duffy" <joeduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Always on the Right Side
As volatility breakout trader who averages down in the expectation
you can always be on the right side of the market, how DO you stay so
calm?

I am calm because I have done my research, gained my experience and
under-trade - same as any other calm trader whatever the style of their
trading system or the markets or instruments they trade.

Regards, Ric.
www.traderscalm.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor