RE: [RT] connie brown neg and pos reversals

Micky,
I think the world of her and looked at this indicator a while back, did the math
work out here. From what I recall this would be a neg reversal.  I would be
interested in hearing other comments on this method as I think it has merit but
have not looked at it in a while.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Mikey
  [mailto:mtg1021@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 2:20
  AMTo: MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] connie brown neg and pos
  reversalsi have attached a chart   does
  this constitute a negative reversal perconstance brown   looking
  to incorporate this indicator in my tradingTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor