RE: WAVES - was RE: [RT] Jon88keys!

Because the 10/70 peak down exceeded previous 10/70 peak. This is an
extension of whose in control. I know that we have not lost control on the
5/35 which would normally trigger a move to the 10/70, but on shorter term
charts when I have seen this setup where the 10/70 has made lower lows
especially when it has not pulled back to zero this interpretation has lead
to a accurate bigger picture. This basically leads me to believe that we are
in a large ZZ down from all time high on daily w/ wA ending at sept lows
(which agrees w/ your 5 wave count). We are now tracing out a counter trend
wB (just ending wa of wB). Like you have said either way Get keeps you on
the right side of mkt. We both have still been long. One clue may come soon
as if this is a wave 1 of a new impulse wave we should have a fairly deep
retrace, if however this is a counter trend ZZ then we will likely see a
23-38% RT.

I admit that although this is based on the charts it also fits my general
belief that we are not done on the down side. Bubble too big, consumer debt
too high, not enough time in correction has past, people are to ready to
jump back on the band wagon, world economy. I think before this is over most
people will just be disgusted with stocks and unwilling to jump on for some
time.

In the final analyis I do not believe that any of this really matters much
in that under either interpretation we all will be on the same side of the
market most of the way.  I have found that my trading has improved since I
quit taking a position on which way the mkt was going and just following the
shorter term charts. We likely will not know how this plays out for 6-12
months.

On the attached note how we bounced off the 1x1 form the bottom and would
hit the 1x1 from top next week at 1192.