dec.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Kent Rollins
  [mailto:kentr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001
  10:08 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  Gen - mkt sentiment normalized $C/$PWith a week like
  this, there's likely to be some profit taking by the end ofthe
  day.Kent----- Original Message -----From: "profitok"
  <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Cc: "Vincent DONOVAN"
  <vdonovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 8:25
  PMSubject: Re: [RT] Gen - mkt sentiment normalized
  $C/$PBase  on my  nightly calculationsthe Opposite
  is now true?everyone bought puts todayqqq   sp500
  NASDAQ  and ALL  indexes,,  all with LARGE  volumethey
  may be right short term,,  however  they will be wrong
  in  2-4  daysbe carefulBen----- Original Message
  -----From: "BobR" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001
  10:16 AMSubject: [RT] Gen - mkt sentiment normalized $C/$P>
  Oh joy, Exchange composite $C/$P ran up to the 0.75 max optimism
  levelthis> morning.>> bobr> <A
  href="http://www.oextrader.com/sigma_trader";>http://www.oextrader.com/sigma_trader>>>
  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of