[RT] A message from Dorothy

hi gang....

The following from Dorothy on the current market; always of
interest.
***********************

This cycle that came in pre
market today... since August has come in 2 days late.  The
signature of this pattern has been to be choppy and to go one
direction to make you think the turn was in (as a high?) only two
days later to give potential for a flip (for a low)  I have two
other cycles that could indicate a peak here Dec. 5-6.  If
market sells off into Fri/Mon .. then I'd look for a rally
potential into Dec 14th with increased volatility expected +-3 of
Dec 14th either side.    If FED does not ease and
Argentina defaults then rally probably over

Lindsay counts also indicate
turn here

Top to Top
count