Re: [RT] Don

Don, I don't know what chart you are looking at, but what you've said doesn't
appear possible. The wave two that you referred to ended below the first wave
that you speculated may be the starting point for the liftoff of an impulse
higher. In counting waves, a wave can't be defined as a correction if it
retraces the whole or more of the wave it is correcting for. Let's see if I can
do it graphically.

 /\    This second wave can't be a correction.
    \

Well, the drawing didn't work too well, but we can chat further  about it.

Ralph

Don Thompson wrote:

> Actually you can even throw out the idea that we are in wave one.  One can
> make an arguement that the
> 10-30 low is the end of wave 2 of 5 up.   This last move up to 1175  from
> that 10-30 low is the end of Wave 1 of a larger wave 3.. this is the Hyper
> bullish case..
> don thompson
>
> -

Quit now for Great