fast ...

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: M. Simms
  [mailto:prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001
  3:01 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: WAVES -
  was RE: [RT] Jon88keys!Speaking of
  WAVES......does anyone with AGet know if it has "thrown in the towel" on
  numbering thislatest move-up as Wave #4 out of 5 down ?I believe all
  indications are that #4 was really #5 and that we are in #1 of5 -
  up.> -----Original Message-----> From: Ralph Volpe
  [mailto:rjv@xxxxxxxxxx]> Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 2:11
  PM> To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [RT]
  Jon88keys!>>> Jon88, thanks for your response. I agree
  with you, the market> moves in waves and> there's no sure
  methodology to predict a move; however, the waves> we speak of>
  very often have a bias in intensity one way or another. It is my>
  opinion, based> on an assessment of economic fundamentals and>
  reaction/counter-reaction market> movements, this market is hurting --
  and the hurt will be felt> shortly on the>
  downside.>> Ralph>> jon88keys@xxxxxxx
  wrote:>> > In a message dated 12/6/2001 1:39:36 PM Eastern
  Standard Time,> rjv@xxxxxxxxxx> > writes:>
  >> > << Dorothy, are you still out there? Some time ago I
  posted long-term> >  charts of the NASD and INDU with my
  analysis that this market> was in for> >  a nice rise.
  Well, I think this rise should end by Monday of next week.> >
  My question to you, Dorothy, and others, do you share my view on the>
  >  vulnerability of this market or should we succumb to the>
  'talking heads'> >  again with their exuberance for a
  rebound?> >   >>> >> > I'm not
  Dorothy, but the Dow has been in overbought territory> for some
  time> > now.  I would expect at least a correction pretty soon.
  A> correction would be> > healthy, even. But we're just
  surfers riding the wave and> moving our stops.> > I have no
  problem with the market moving to infinity, either :).> >>
  > But answering your question:  sure the market's vulnerable.>
  But the market's> > always vulnerable (hence the word "market" as
  opposed to "sure thing").> >> > Kowobunga dudes (and
  dudettes),> >> > Jonathan>
  email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A