Re: [RT] Per share pricing

Kate,

IB has almost ZERO phone support. You can close a trade in an emergency IF
you can get through on the phone. This is mostly an internet issue, IB in my
experience is more stable than the other electronic platforms I have tried.
Perhaps Datek is as reliable, but costs are an issue there. IB is a
daytrading platform designed for fast execution. If split second timing
isn't of interest, then the phone desk problem probably doesn't offset the
risk. Course, if you're always on the right side of the market, the long
phone wait just increases your profits. <G>

I have used IB for emini trades for over a year, and have no reason to
leave.

Michael

> Thanks for the two links.
>
> Michael: I was quite amazed that interactive brokers does not even
> charge ecn fees. However when I called back to see how responsive the
> trading desk was, it took 3 minutes for the phone to be picked up.
>
> Re: Spectre Trading, I was unable to find a tel. no. to contact them so
> that I could find out the commission rates..... Alex, if possible would
> you please send it to me?
>
> Thank you
> Good Trading,
>
> Kate