[RT] Per share pricing

I would welcome any suggestions of Direct Access Brokers with per share
pricing.

MB Trading was excellent but with a hefty commission charge and a
company that I switched to seemed to make mistakes in their commissions
:)), forgot to inform me that they charge interest on every share traded
even though the position is held on an interday basis(because of the
margin) and do not pay interest on the principle retained with them.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kate