Re: [RT] NDX

Clyde,
If you will allow me to impose on you for a bit.
The occasions on which you have encountered such a pattern in the past -
the projection based on the pattern has always been accurate or more
often than not accurate?
Requesting a clarification since I do not know anything about your
system/indicator.
TIA
Rakesh