[RT] Gen - vix timing

Here is something a little different, at least the presentation is
different.  Connors and Che have some new Vix reversal systems.  They are
CVR 1 through 11.  #4 has been put on offduty.  The center plot, CVRind is a
custom thing I put together that is just a simple consensus of the ten
systems.  If a system is on a buy then it gets a +1 green dots.  If its on a
sell it gets a -1 red dots.  If its flat it gets a "0".  Then a total is
made for each day (yellow dots).  Then a system was created to trade off of
the total net dots.  Optimizing shows that if +3 or -3 systems are triggered
then a good trade results.  Today we had one buy and 5 sells for a net -4
sell.

bobr
http://www.oextrader.com/sigma_trader

See What You've Been Missing!