[RT] BMI

RT,

I was informed by my BMI source that the recent real-time delays in
BMI data feed were caused by "antiquidated configuration file which
restricted the band width on futures". The problem was partly corrected
last Fdy and it'll be completed nxt Fdy. That'll improve the situation,
but will not entirely solve the problem for which additional resources
would be required and they don't want to do it for a product which
will be eventually terminated.

As I pointed out before, I have not had any problems prior to last Thus
despite my trading NQ every day during the 1st hour. After 3 days with
up to 2 min delays betw. 9 - 9:30AM CST, I noticed substantial improvement
today.

Jan Philipp