[RT] GEN: INTRUST MATTER

From: <A
href="mailto:chmeyer@xxxxxxxx"; title=chmeyer@xxxxxxxx>charles meyer
To: INTRUST MONEY MANAGERS
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 3:02 PM
Subject: Fw: INTRUST matter

Group:

This comes from attorney Shelist.  I apologize for not
recalling the details; but Mr. Shelist
is involved in a class action suit.  I believe I might
have posted some info about his
involvement in this case to the group at one time; but I can't
be sure.  He doesn't know about any of your names or addresses, and he
certainly won't get that information from me.  For
further information as to the details of his role in this matter; you will have
to contact him directly.  Thank
you.

Chas