Re: [RT] Re: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

  • To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [RT] Re: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
  • From: Dan <onedcache@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:28:23 -0800

>From another list, dated 11-16-01:

Subject:
         witness protection program releases trading criminal
    Date:
         Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:13:15 -0700
    From:
         "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      To:
         <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

List,

After five years of hard labor, at the "camp" in northern Idaho, I have
recently relocated to the Denver
metro area.  During the move, I "black holed" most of my address book and
many of the the emails
that I have exchanged with some of you folks.  Sorry about the lack of
contact during the last few
months (still trying to "import" my address book and inbox to Outlook
Express).

I can still be reached at 877-668-1125; or if you want to pay for the call:
303-749-0675.  The fun is
just beginning...so keep in touch.

Steve Karnish