[RT] GEN: INTRUST ADVISOR ALERT (Delete If No Interest)

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here
http://us.click.yahoo.com/75YKVC/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM

To: Jim Boyd <jboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Urgent Advisor Alert
From: chuck gorney <cgorney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:23:02 -0600
Disposition-notification-to: cgorney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have been advised that messages are being circulated to you
from people for whom the phrase "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" is a
gross understatement.

The status of the accounts at Millennium Trust Company, at
this moment (4:15PM, 11/30/01) is that they are still frozen and none of the
prior restrictions have been lifted.

We have been served with an emergency motion for a stay and a
notice of intent to seek an appeal of the appellate court ruling to the Illinois
Supreme Court.  The legal effect of having these documents served on us is
to continue the status quo until the Supreme Court decides whether or not they
are going to review the appellate court opinion issued Nov. 27, 2001 in the
INtrust matter.

We wish there was better news to report.  We ask that you
work with us in advising clients that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has changed.  We
also ask that you ignore "no nothing" rumors as we will update you with correct
and accurate information as soon as it is available.

Charles A. GorneyExecutive Vice PresidentMillennium
Trust Company, LLC15255 So. 94th Avenue, Third FloorOrland Park, IL
60462866-211-2489