[RT] Apology

I apologize to those that were recently infected by the virus from my
computer. That was my first and it was a combination of circumstances that
allowed the virus to penetrate my system. I had up to date virus software
but IT was not prepared for this one. I hopefully have successfully
addressed the situation. Again, my sincere apologies. I know it is an
incredible pain in the ass to have to eradicate these things.

Regards,

Tom Alexander

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!