[RT] off topic: win 2000 backup restore

I am stumped...trying to replace the NTFS hard drive that holds win2000
system files.  Backed up and restored twice to two different media, and all
of the win2000 files don't seem to get copied.  Get error messages when I
try to boot off the new drive...files missing from \sys32\, then fix that
and more pop up.  Backup/restore using the win2000 file manager utility.
old drive started grinding every now and then but has not made any data
errors that I have seen.

Am I missing something?  Is there a better way?

Thanks,
Chris

Unlimted calling with 3-way conferencing.
Only $1/month with CrystalVoice! FREE trial. Click Here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SeBmWC/g.SDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM