[RT] CYBR AGET Chart

Ralph,
Here is your chart on CYBR as of 07-28-00.

The chart is clear as a bell.  The wave 3 as indicated by the 5/35
oscillator is verified, the wave 4 is complete and the 5/35 oscillator went
to zero and slightly above, after which a 6/4 ma channel sell signal
triggered at 7 3/8 on 7-11-00 indicating the possible start of wave 5 down
had begun.  The PTI was 97 indicating a lower low was likely (needs to be
above 34).  Prices thereafter declined.  A slightly rise occured expanding
the wave 4 ABC pattern later but prices remained within a 1/4 point of the
sell signal and the rest is history, as the stock declined to .70.

I do not understand why any AGET person running a seminar whould not
recommend exiting the stock.  The pattern was clear, lower prices were
likely as indicated by the pattern??

Hope this helps, again not sell'in anything here, you should hit delete on
my "tea leaves" posts.

As far as volume is concerned you raise a valid point.  Let me "try" to
offer up something there as it relates to of all things, the oscillators.
Normally but not always, increases in volume (except at tops and bottoms)
tend to move price.  As prices move the oscillators begin to spread thus
creating the histograms you see at the bottom of the chart.
Wave 3 normally has the greatest spread since it is the strongest move, wave
5 being less so spread-wise (exhaustion is setting in) and thus the
"divergence we look for in the wave 3 to wave 5 oscillator.  At the tops and
bottoms wave 5's have volume, but little or no price movement, thus the
narrowing of the oscillator to zero? So in a way I believe volume indirectly
is being factored in?

I hope you can see these are not "hindsite" calls after the fact, but in
fact actual calls that where present at the time, should one choose to heed
them. See ya . .
don ewers

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!