RE: [RT] VIRUS WARNING

You don't even
have to open the attachment on this one!!!!
<FONT
face="Comic Sans MS">
<A
href="http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/011126/n26355186_2.html";>http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/011126/n26355186_2.html

<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: I4Lothian@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:I4Lothian@xxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 2:05
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] VIRUS
  WARNINGThe virus
  I received from Tom had a MP3.pif name on it with some other name before the
  MP3 part.  I also received another .pif file 5 minutes before from
  someone else with an MP3.pif component on it. Looks like the title of
  the file may morph.Regards,John J. LothianFutures
  trading involves financial risk, lots of it!In a message dated
  11/26/2001 12:27:23 PM Central Standard Time, eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx