[RT] Gen - TS2k point and figure bug?

The attachment has one 5 minute bar chart and 3 point and figure charts of
the 1X3 variety.  From left to right first has a 5 minute bar, second has a1
tick sampling, third has 1 minute sampling and the fourth has 5 minute
sampling.  Sampling period is set in the Format Price window.  By sampling
is mean't that the price reading is taken on the close of the time period I
presume before calculating the box increments and reversals.  However, there
appears to be a problem with the display or my understanding of it on the 5
minute sampling chart.  What happens is the low price on the 5 minute
sampling is not the same as on the other three charts.  Same thing happens
on the High.  Result is the Low is way above the real Low Close for the date
and the High is below the High Close. Perhaps someone could verify this in
their TS2k and in TSPro also.  I would expect the 5 minute sampling Low to
be a bit higher since the 5 minute close won't be right on the low of the
day but 19 points above the low appears wrong when using a 1 point box even
if it is sampled on a 5 minute interval.  My price scale has done weird
things at times, but this is repeatable.  One by Three data on daily bars is
correct but anything from 5 minute to 60 minute doesn't appear correct.

Thanks,
BobR

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!