Re: [RT] Dynamic Trading - Technical Analysis Book

Lloyd,

Interesting question if I had my time over again, would I buy it?
In order of preference:
Dynamic Trading by far and away the winner. I must confess, that I struggled
with it at the outset - my first language is not American!
Di Napoili I thought was a lot of fluff and little substance. Larry
William's books are not for me at all. Frankly, printing reports from
TradeStation, is something I can do!

Another good book is Duffy Turning Point Analysis in Price & Time.

If I were looking for just one book in this area, I'd actually buy Michael
S. Jenkins - Chart Reading for Professional Traders.  I've just re-read it
and enjoyed it.

However, Dynamic Trading, plus the info. on Robert Miner's web site is a
compelling combination and something I would not be without..