[RT] Re: Bund data?

I wrote:
> I'm looking for some Bund data and possibly other foreign interest
> rates.

Well, not only did I get no offers, but I've discovered it's mighty hard to even get realtime data on these symbols in the US.

I've looked at Quote.com and eSignal -- no luck.  DTN seems to carry LIFFE but not Eurex.  I'm not sure about Bloomberg or others.

I want to feed this into Tradestation 4 or TS2000i.  Does anybody out there trade Bunds & etc in the US on these platforms, and if so, what feeds do you use??

Thanks,
Gary

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!