[RT] GEN: INTRUST QUEUE LISTING

From: <A
href="mailto:chmeyer@xxxxxxxx"; title=chmeyer@xxxxxxxx>charles meyer

Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 8:52 PM
Subject: Queue Listing

----- Original Message -----
From: Sent:
Wednesday, November 21, 2001 2:59 PM

At www.intrust.com, you
will now find instructions for opening the queue file so you can check to be
sure your account is there.  You can use the binocular symbol at the
top of the Adobe Acrobat screen to search all the pages of the file at
once.  If you have a problem, the Intrust web site has an e-mail
address.  I already see a discrepancy from what I was
told in an e-mail.

Chas

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor