[RT] Spyware programs ARE tracking YOU

You may not be aware of it but many programs and
cookies report your internet usage back to their source.  There is a
program available to detect and remove these programs fron your computer.
It is called Ad-aware and is free at <A
href="http://www.lavasoftusa.com/index.html";>http://www.lavasoftusa.com/index.html
They also have an upgraded version for $15.00

I have used this program dailey for years and
highly recomend it.  Today when I ran version 4.2 it found 8 files that
report back, this is about normal after surfing for a few hours.  I then
upgraded to v. 5.62 and vound 11 MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck, good trading, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to
all,

Ray Raffurty

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor