Re: [RT] Option stock symbol list?

Hi Bruce,

I don't know why you need the list, but beware that
a stock which is "optionable" may not have any options available at all.
Others will be very thinly traded with wide spreads.

If you are looking to develop a scan using stocks
with options as your universe, you might want to use only options with some
volume or open interest.

The most complete source for this that I
can think of, is the Wall Street Journal.  It would be tedious to
enter them by hand, but it would only need to be done once (with an occasional
up date).

Perhaps someone knows of a source that can be down
loaded.

Good luck and good trading,

Ray Raffurty
<BLOCKQUOTE