[RT] new bond chart

I found a data error in the long term bond chart I posted
earlier today -- the 1940s low was in 1946, not in 1940 as was implied in the
Fed's data I had before.  So things changed a bit.  Gone is the 40
years up and 20 down.  Instead we have  fib 34 up, like in the
corporates.  A fib guy would like to see another rate low next year I guess
to make it fib 21 down...and maybe tag the 62% retrace also.  Could happen
I guess.

To me what is more interesting though is how this Andrews
analysis went from being close, to being dead-on with fixing the data
point.  And my experience has been that Andrews is much more precise than
fib analysis.  My shorter term Andrews work also supports this
conclusion.

Growling more confidently now,
Chris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor