[RT] Off Subject

In our rush to acquire wealth or just make a living many tend to forget
what is really important.  I got this in my email this morning and
thought it was worth passing on.

The Seven Wonders of the World (source unknown)

A group of Geography students were asked to
list what they considered to be the Seven Wonders of
the World. Though there was some disagreement, the
following got the most votes:

1. Egypt's Great Pyramids
2. Taj Mahal
3. Grand Canyon
4. Panama Canal
5. Empire State Building
6. St. Peter's Basilica
7. China's Great Wall

While gathering the votes, the teacher noticed
one student, a quiet girl, hadn't turned in her paper.
So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with
her list. The quiet girl replied, "Yes, a little., I
couldn't quite make up my mind because there were so
many." The teacher said, "Well, tell us what you
have, and maybe we can help."
The girl hesitated, then read, "I think the
Seven Wonders of the World are:

1. to touch
2. to taste
3. to see
4. to hear
5. to run
6. to laugh
7. and to love

Sometimes we forget what really matters. May you be
reminded today of those things which are truly

wondrous.!

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.