[RT] oil

Oil hit pretty darn close to my buy target
today...maybe one more minor low.  Otherwise the w2 of (5)
count ain't gonna work.  Fallback would be still in (4) triangle I
guess.  I just love "news" like the following.  He's up to
something.  And Bush and Putin talkin oil in TX.  Gotta love
it.

Chris

Saudi Minister Sees Oil Market
`Crisis' as Crude Plunges, Price War Looms<FONT
face="sans-serif, arial" color=#333333>Saudi Oil Minister Ali
al- Naimi, whose nation holds a quarter of the world's reserves, said the oil
market has entered ``crisis mode'' because of slowing demand and a looming price
war between OPEC and rivals such as
Russia.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor