Re[4]: [RT] Re: nasdaq byying power

Hello Ben,

I apologize for misspelling your name.

As for indicator, thank you for explanation, but frankly I found no
much difference with OBV - see attached. The code that produced it:

=======================
var:  bp(0);

if BarNumber=0 then bp=0;

if c>c[1] and c>o then bp=bp[1]+v;
if c<c[1] and c<o then bp=bp[1]-v;

Plot1(bp,"bp");

=======================

Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:alex_bell@xxxxxxx

Wednesday, November 14, 2001, 7:07:06, you wrote:

p> Hello
p> it is Ben not Bob
p> It is prorierty indicator,,   the simple version is  if close is > then last
p> close and ,, the    the close is  above today's open  add  today's volume
p> to buying pressure
p> if close is under yesterdays close and,,    today's close is under today's
p> open.. deduct today's volume
p> run it in Ts  and compare it to the std  obv and SEE    the difference
p> Ben
p> ----- Original Message -----
p> From: "Alex Bell" <alex_bell@xxxxxxx>
p> To: "profitok" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
p> Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 9:44 PM
p> Subject: Re[2]: [RT] Re: nasdaq byying power

>> Hello Bob,
>>
>> How do you calculate buying and selling power? What formulas?
>>

>> Thank you,
>>   Alex                            mailto:alex_bell@xxxxxxx
>>

>> Wednesday, November 14, 2001, 5:26:16, you wrote:
>>
>> p> The opposite
>>
>> p> After a small pull back  to  11/19-11-21   we  should continue MUCH
>> p> higher,, as the 10 weeks buying power is above the 10 weeks selling
>> p> pressure,,
>> p> this is  a conservative  entry for the 401k   and IRA money,, and ENJOY
p> the
>> p> end of the year rally
>> p> Ben
Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95