[RT] FW: [gannsghost] new low?

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Lee Morris
[mailto:LMorris@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 8:17
PMTo: gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [gannsghost]
new low?
I have
had the same issue regarding the "missing" w4. The attached snp weekly counts
well with 5/35 pulling to zero for w4 of w3.  5/35 just now getting close
to zero, elipise about to hit. This would be a strong trade if 5/35 goes to zero
and 10/70 stays over strengh bands and even stronger if we get an xtl reversal.
The other poss. is that the 9/21 low was the end of wave A and we will trace out
a 3 wave up towards 1320  followed by a final C wave to new lows or the
retest. and the second chart shows a setup for a stoc sell

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jseaton357@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:jseaton357@xxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 9:33
  AMTo: gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [gannsghost]
  new low?In a
  message dated 11/13/01 9:10:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,