Re: [RT] Cotton/ Copper

Actually I am not kidding,  but I may be mistaken. I think Einhorn commented
about this one day, that the coffee in the futures markets is not the yuppie
supply.

An interesting aside about cotton: there is a multi-billion dollar quilting
industry in this country that uses high quality cotton fabric as it's core
supply. Quilters pay 10$ and more for the printed fabrics used in quilt
making. Of course there is also a lot of supply at lower prices. Recently
60,000 quilters, and distributers had a 10 day expo in Houston.

After the contract delivery there is a very healthy industry that has a huge
markup, quilt quality cotton fabric has steadily risen in cost even as their
cotton cost is shrinking. Don't know how to get the in-between action, but
someone is smiling when she closes the books at night.

> As one who does not drink coffee albeit an very occassional capachino I
hope
> you are kidding.  I would not know the difference, a coffee bean is a
coffee
> bean? Of course I would not know a soybean, even if I stepped on it :-)
> don ewers

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.