  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 8:04
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Wealth
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#000080 size=2>I started working as Director of
  Business Development for a CTA friend of mine less than a month ago.
  We are trying to put out marketing mailers and TV ads.  He's up over
  80% in the last 12 months.  We can NOT mention our returns without
  first presenting a D-Doc.  So we have this great performance but can
  not mention it directly.  I've been on the phone and emailing NFA
  compliance about what we can and can not say for the past two
  days.It's maddening that a legitimate money manager can not advertise
  actual documented returns but these guys with mass mailers can dupe the
  public into beleiving they can trade their way to riches!The NFA
  needs to set a standard like the securities industry where you can
  advertise returns compared to a standard benchmark like the
  S&P.Just my two cents,Howard>From: Ted Stampeen
  <cstampeen@xxxxxxx>>Reply-To:
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re: [RT] Wealth>Date: Fri,
  09 Nov 2001 09:49:39 -0800>>    I'm truly amazed
  also that there is no law to combat this kind of B.S.,>if the "powers
  that be " really want to>  do a service to the" public at
  large",  this should be their top >priority,>I have chatted
  with people who were starting>   out with a less than 5k
  account, and were going to trade Bellies because>of some nice ' chart
  formation',  so I asked>   them,  what about being
  on the wrong side of a lock-limit move for days >on>end, because
  bellies can , and will do that,>   they had no idea, because
  it was not mentioned in their course they just>bought, so I also
  mentioned that maybe>  they should start off with the  less
  volatile and more liquid contracts,>and again, they had no idea what I
  was talking about..>>     all other "FALSE
  ADVERTISING" would be pulled off the shelf, the >vendor>probably
  sued, but not in>    this industry..
  mind-boggling..>>    enuff said  /
  the mail that will tell me "How To Make a> > Fortune With Only $400
  and Gain Financial Freedom".  He is selling a> > Guaranteed
  Options trading system.  It is tough for me to stomach some> >
  of these ads put out to the unknowing public.> >>
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>