[RT] Retracements

Ira,
At 16:06 09/11/01 +0000, you wrote:
   Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001
07:43:18 -0800
   From: Ira Tunik <irat@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Market
My work says that we should get a retracement from here.  We have
hit several
of my Price Objectives and they should act as resistance at this
time.  Ira.

I agree about retracements - they almost always always
arrive.   Common percentages are 30+%, 50+% and 60+% and 100%+
(more often called a reversal).
But to predict or hope (common background to use of word 'should') is
often a sign of emotional expectation or belief or psychological
commitment.  Any or al of these can tend to lead to future
psychological and/or financial pain.
Be careful what you 'should' for.   You might get it and you
might not!
Trading with good feelings, Ric.
www.traderscalm.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor