Re: [RT] Wealth

   I'm truly amazed also that there is no law to combat this kind of B.S.,
if the "powers that be " really want to
 do a service to the" public at large",  this should be their top priority,
I have chatted with people who were starting
  out with a less than 5k account, and were going to trade Bellies because
of some nice ' chart formation',  so I asked
  them,  what about being on the wrong side of a lock-limit move for days on
end, because bellies can , and will do that,
  they had no idea, because it was not mentioned in their course they just
bought, so I also mentioned that maybe
 they should start off with the  less volatile and more liquid contracts,
and again, they had no idea what I was talking about..

    all other "FALSE ADVERTISING" would be pulled off the shelf, the vendor
probably sued, but not in
   this industry..  mind-boggling..

   enuff said  /  Ted