FW: [RT] Short ND rec got trashed

As you
said, the whole story was not told and that is why I offered the URL for users
to subscribe or review your past record.
BTW:
the point was.....given the recent volatility, the ND stop was a bit tight.
Doubtful anyone would disagree with that.
The
trade idea was excellent however and it was impressive you re-instated the short
position.
<SPAN
class=570063516-09112001>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jean Jacques Chenier
[mailto:JChenier@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 8:13
AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Short
ND rec got trashed
Hi Mr. Simms,

I hope that will not mind if I put the record
straight: we got stopped out in our attempt to go short the ND BUT we went short
again at the same price and we published this order real time on our site
http://www.alterama.com and by
e-mail to our subscriber. During the same time frame, as published in our
newsletter and on the web site, we were also long the T-Bonds at 109-10. One
isolated trade is a little bit unfair as it does not tell the all story.
We don't feel trashed being stopped out. It does not mean that the call was
wrong. This is money management. However I must recognize that I have been
stopped out far too many times in my life just to see the market moving the way
I anticipated. However I take that as cost of doing business and maybe that's
one of the reasons I am still around after 30 years.

Have a profitable trading day.

Jean-Jacques Chenier
President
Alternative Asset Management, Inc.