Re: [RT] Debt

The real-estate cycle is about every ten years. There was a bust in the 60s, the
70s and the 80s. Now maybe in the 2002s.  The thing is that prices never go down
to were they were in the last cycle.  Inflation takes care of that along with
125% home loans.  Are there any S&Ls left to go broke or does the Fed ultimately
hold all the paper once again?  Oh! I almost forgot about all those mortgage
backed securities that the brokerage firms foisted upon the public once again.

Dorothy Carter wrote:

> cycles have to play out... you can't trick them to speed up... it's like
> asking a tulip to push through snow in order to  bloom.......  These larger
> cycles were in play before Bush became Pres.  and prior to 911....... with
> large layoffs.. banks end up owning a lot of realestate....   in a few yrs..
> auctions at banks will be good fire sales...... have experienced this cycle
> before in Alaska back in early 80s.......... Now the post office bail out
> will be as costly as the airline bailout.... DEBT  DEBT  DEBT.. one small
> check from Uncle Sam won't last 1 month in the hands of those who need it.

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1_Y1qC/MkNDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM