[RT] Re: Live Data

Kevin,
At 07:59 24/10/01 +0000, you wrote:
   From: "kevin
miles" <erowis@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Quote.com LiveCharts attn: BEN
Ben,
do you think this method of getting data from quote.com (live charts)
would
work with charting packages such as metastock for quote.com.
i am paying $80 per/mo for the mini's, the dow cash, the trin and tick
and
tiki (this is all i use for intraday) using metastock for quote.com
across
three srceens and qcharts on my top screen.
it sure would be great to pay only $13.  got any suggestions,
advice?  i
dont want to call a quote.com rep outright and ask, cause its not in
their
best interest for me to downgrade.  though, clearly, i will if this
will
work.
The value of this information depends on your needs.
I am returning my financial pager next month to the vendor.
I get all the real-time data I need on a larger range of instruments FREE
from the WWW via the financial bookmaker services.
If you are interested, email me privately.
Trading with good feelings, Ric.
www.traderscalm.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor