From: "Ralph Volpe" <rjv@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Quote.com LiveCharts

> Larry, let me know what you learn from your question about Quote.com's
live data feed. I know that I've been interested in signing up becasue
> they do have the best interface on the Internet, but I've always been
dissatisfied with the reliability of their feed. If they don't provide
> live data for the price they quote, then they really have a problem. By
the way, for those who aren't aware, here's how Quote.com advertises
> it's live data service.
>
> LiveCharts Basic - $9.95 / Month
> LiveCharts Basic is a cutting edge product which includes real-time
streaming charts, quotes, time and sales data, technical analysis
> indicators which provides the perfect basic features for the novice trader
or investor.

> This banner ad certainly implies live data!
>
> Ralph

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM