RE: [RT] bonds top?

Don,
interesting - first it is interesting to see you use the gator. I just
ffinished his book and like the system. Answer me this batman - what is a
yawn and there does not appear to be a way to do his momentem
indicator "AC" in AGET as it is a MA of the 5/35 do you just ignore this
indictor or have you found a way around this limitation. thks

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 8:08
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] bonds
  top?Attached are the AGET charts (60min and
  daily).The 60min chart which is measuring the "wave 4 from 9-20-01 on
  the daily"indicates we may make another new high to a MOB (108-16 to
  108-24) at least(it can go higher) so in agreement with Clyde's
  chart.The fact that the bond retracement has exceeded a .786
  retracement on thedaily is a clue that maybe the 60min is
  right?   The MOB on the daily issomewhat lower (107-24 to 108-01
  but it is not locked in yet so may change(locks if a new high is
  made)).Ignor the gator (three bold colored lines) on the 60min
  although it has madesome great calls lately.don ewers-----
  Original Message -----From: "Dorothy K. Carter"
  <dorothy.carter@xxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:05
  PMSubject: Re: [RT] bonds top?I don't know how accurate the
  vol is on my source.. but it appears bondshave been rallying on liter vol.
  than the down draft low going into9/20. chart appears to be making right
  shoulder....... I'd still guesswe are in window coming up shortly where
  bonds,stocks and US$  resumedown together  .. I'd still watch
  for 102.12  102.06 target to be met----- Original Message
  -----From: Clyde Lee <mailto:clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx>To:
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  <mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001
  1:42 PMSubject: Re: [RT] bonds top?We've retired SwingMachine for
  a while but  SwingTimer  show
  theattached.Clyde----- Original Message -----From:
  azeem <mailto:azeemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  <mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001
  11:11 AMSubject: [RT] bonds top?will bonds exceed prevoius high?
  or is this the topwhat does the waves say?swingmachine
  say?thanksTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service<<A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  .To unsubscribe from this group, send an email

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor