Re: [RT] Oil!

I still say the West should cut off all oil purchases from the Mid East. Let
them kill themselves over the last air conditioned limo. Let them pump oil
into jerry jugs when all their tanks are full. And absolutely cut off their
access to western revenues.

There is plenty of oil in other continents to supply the west for years. It
might not be noticeable, but the ME produces NOTHING. It supplies oil to
producer nations. Something about their culture is totally unproductive. It
is destructive and merciless. We should let them have it all to themselves.

Five years or so should suffice to reduce their populations to more
manageable levels. The sheiks will whine and beg the west to please buy
their oil, at a discount for a friend of Rick.

And the condition will simply be that the hate mongering "mullahs" will be
disposed of. Terminated. And the criminal psychotics dealt with
appropriately. When they have their patch cleaned up and can control the
criminals inside their borders, the west will buy small quantities of oil
from them, temporarily, to test the success of their self control.

A five year time-out for the mid east.

I know this sounds like whacko heresy to everyone who believes that the only
oil that works in western economies comes from eastern suppliers, BUT I
DON'T BELIEVE IT.

I am sitting very close to enough oil to run this country for years, if only
America was smart enough to use it.

Let 'em eat sand,

Michael

Subject: [RT] Oil!

> I must say that some of this 3rd party intelligence stuff regarding Saudi
> Arabia, murmurs out of the anti-Iraq side of the Bush administration, and
> Israeli actions (e.g. last night's assassination of Hamas leader) are
giving
> me the creeps when it comes to oil! Rick Simmons (a very respected
> investment banker specializing in energy) wrote a piece 16-18 months ago
> regarding the prospects for repeat of early 70's oil supply/price shocks.
> Prices followed his script until the recession brought down demand but now
> his ME scenario is perking away. It's not so much that the ME powers don't
> need the cash flows but that politics appear to increasingly threaten oil
> supplies whether it be an attack on the Alaska pipeline, overthrow of a ME
> government, or terrorist attacks on ME oil fields or shipping terminals.
>
> Earl

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM