Re: [RT] General - pension fund buy programs

Ira,

Yes, well we all heard the rumors about the Fed intervening in
the MMI pit back in '87. This article was the first time I saw anything in print
from a journalist with a good rep. To me it is an interesting peek into the way
things work perhaps.

I am not concerned about the things you mention below because
like you, I trade the charts without a bias. I learned a long time ago that I
will be the very last to hear the news.

Mike
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV