Re: [RT] Realtraders

Your posts are always appreciated by this old trader and I hate wasted
email time.  Your experience and expertise is a gift to this list and a
more special gift to those who are at the beginning of the road rather than
enjoying the knowledge of where it goes, when it goes and how it goes.

Bob

At 08:35 PM 10/10/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Mark:  You do not know me.. and I really take offense to your statements
>that I would use this forum in that matter. I have given upside targets as
>well as downside targets to this forum.  .. Never have I made a post with
>what you are accusing me of in mind.  When I have posted news I felt it was
>market making news that might be useful.  It is unfortunate that at this
>point in time we are hearing more bad news than good.   I think your
>comments are out of line.   That is all I have to say regarding your posts
>directed to me.

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM