Re: [RT] Crude Oil downside targets

Here's a variant of the typical Stealth curve that
I posted to my webpage Oct 3 for Nov Crude (<A
href="http://www.hitech-analytics.com/crude_oil_9.pdf";>http://www.hitech-analytics.com/crude_oil_9.pdf).
I'm showing Stealth support in the general downside area as Dorothy.
Though the support has yet to be sufficiently tested, it appears to be the only
choice at the present.  The channel has nice support/resistance of the
Stealth median line which is another means of "testing" the channel. -
Brian

Disclaimer:   This message and linked
chart do not represent trading orinvesting advice.  There is extreme
risk in trading futures, and the maximumloss is not limited to pledged
margin capital.  Consult your professionalfinancial advisor or broker
prior to making any trading/investing decisions.

<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  Dorothy
  Carter